Friday, April 17, 2009

OH MESSY OFFICE!!


It's unbeliavable! the number of people that hired me to clean their offices with such similiarity: "PAPERS". There's a lot of confused people outthere, CLEANING IS CLEANING, ORGANIZING IS ORGANIZING, there's not such a thing in the world that I can not clean, it's simple; I am careful and use tons of gloves if I have to (yes my own stock), but here's come the common office cleaning factor, they want you to (clean, put away, organize and even file at the same time, I can gladly clean everything that looks dirty in your office, and I can even put away misplaced pens, clips, frames on your desk, but it is impossible for me to reorganize that paper clutter from 6 months ago, here's one of the best tips, at least to start having an organize working space:
SORT YOUR PAPERS: Good grief! throught computers were suppose to reduce the amount of papers we use and create clutter-free work enviroment!
SOLUTION: organization to get started, grab another piece of paper.... and write down FIVE broad categories in your office, try to limit the list to five topics, perhaps you will start with:
"PERSONAL"
"FINANCES"
"MEDICAL", etc, begin sorting through your papers and placing similar objects in on pile, following your list.
Buy a box of MANILA folders, label them according to the subject, then place the papers in appropiate file, according to your categories. VOILA! BETTER..

No comments: