Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yeah, I LOVE NEW YORK!

chinchas
Myspace Glitter Graphics


But lately people been talking about it, aha BED BUGS, we suppose to flip our matres at least twice a year, or if you are a neat freak like me you'll do it, every month, this prevent the accumulating dust on it, and you also take an exhaustively look at the intricate borders of the matress, because this tiny little nausea provoking bugs are hidden there, I use a sponge with soapy water up and down on it, I vacuum it too, but the most important thing to kill this little creatures is to take the matress to your backyard if you have one, otherwise just take the matress and set it up in a standing position, and make a mix of clorox and water, more clorox than water, and spray all the corners, well the whole matress, and let it dry, I guarantee they'll move to another place.

No comments: